HOT OFF THE PRESS!
WEEKLONG SKI TRIP 2020
We are heading to Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil in Switzerland for a fantastic week of skiing from January 25 to February 2, 2020.
Saint-Moritz Roi Soleil is an all-inclusive resort at the foot of the snow-covered mountains. Standing at an altitude of 1,750 metres, it offers a relaxed atmosphere for skiers and non-skiers alike. Downhill skiers will enjoy 350 km of slopes, soft, carving snow, pristine blue skies and non-existent lift lines. Cross country skiers have access to over 170 km of groomed trails. Each Club Med Resort includes group ski and snowboard classes from beginners to advanced level starting each Monday. Not a skier? Take part in the resort’s walking programs (hiking, snowshoeing and Nordic walking) near the lake that lies by the town.
Double Occupancy: $3,317.00
Single Occupancy: $3,918.00
- Round-trip flights to/from Ottawa and Zurich
- Current flight taxes and fuel surcharges
- Private Zurich airport/resort motor coach transfers
- 6 day Engadine Valley lift pass
- 5 days of Group Guiding/Lessons (ski or snowboard) by St Moritz Ski School, XC, Snowshoe
- 7 nights – 4 star accommodation at ski resort in Saint Moritz
- Local hotel taxes, service charges, staff gratuities and Club Med membership fee
- Gourmet Full-board cuisine daily:
- Buffet or specialty à-la-carte dinner
- Lunch at the hotel, or at the on-mountain restaurant at the Corvatsch ski area (must be pre-reserved at reception)
- Open bar (spirits, wine, beers & non-alcoholic) and snacks throughout the day
- Club Med's evening entertainment program and day activities
- Luggage porterage
- Orientation of hotel and ski area on first evening
- Free local ski bus service within St Moritz and to surrounding ski areas covered by the lift pass.
Registration opens on Thursday, July 25.
Applicants must submit a $1,000 non-refundable deposit during the registration period (subject to availability).
All participants must be RA Ski Club Members.
- Register with the RA: on-line through PlayRA (program barcode: 1568), by phone with Jill at 613-736-6205 or in person at the RA's East Member Services Desk. Note, no money will change hands at this point.
- Once you have registered with the RA, our weeklong trip leader will contact you to arrange for the initial $1,000 deposit payment. Note that final payment is due no later than November 5, 2019.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION NOTE
Our 2020 Weeklong trip is our first visit to a winter all-inclusive – the Club Med Roi Soleil of St. Mortiz Switzerland. It is proving to be popular, with the original offering of 40 places sold out in the first weeks of registration. However, our Uniglobe CBO travel agent is sourcing additional spaces, and cancellations may occur, so do not hesitate to register on our waiting list if you wish to enjoy this fantastic trip (contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WANT MORE INFO?
Read more about the weeklong ski trip and other Club programs on the RA Ski & Outdoor Club member pages.